Thursday, June 01, 2017

Rifa's Final Exam - 2017


Tomorrow, is the day when Rifa's final exam result will be announced.

While I think that I should prepare and manage my heart in finding the final result, this afternoon I found my beloved son shad a tear after praying.

My dear Son, apparently you are as uncomfortable as your mom..

Sitting here, beside the fish pond, we started to talk heart to heart. Trying to comfort him actually means trying to comfort myself. Prepared him for the worst shall mean I should prepare it too.

Ya Allah..

إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ
"It is You we worship and You we ask for help."
(QS. Al-Faatiha 1: Verse 5)

Whatever the result is. We are ready, insya Allah.

May Allah guide us, especially Mas Rifa, to the best path in his life and his Deen. Aamiin.




No comments: